The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories:
Personal Information: Your name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, billing and credit card information, order history, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
General Information: We may also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
Personal Information and General Information shall collectively and individually be referred to as “Information”.
All the above Information is collected for
- Better servicing and account maintenance;
- To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to those services
- Making the offerings more relevant to the you and your desires ensuring no spam mails go through;
- Keeping track of the transactions, to help in case of any dispute situations; dealing with enquiries, requests or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes; marketing products and services; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
Links to other sites
The Website or any activities made on the Website and or Participating Website may contain features which link to other websites that may collect Information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites and Participating Website. In addition, such other websites may contain certain product and service offerings which are carried out independently by such third party websites and Participating Website. We are neither responsible for the working of such third party websites and Participating Website nor do we warrant or nor do we make any assurances of the existence, adequacy or functioning of security practices of any such third party websites and Participating Website.
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Cashzee.online happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel, and are encrypted and protected with Digital Signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive Information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial Information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Disclaimer Of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that
- Your accessing or use of the Website is at your sole risk. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We and our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, agents and employees expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non- infringement.
- We, our associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, current-ness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, we assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
Limitation Of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, We, our associates, parent companies, or suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or these Terms.
Governing Law And Jurisdiction
These Terms and the relationship between you and us shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The Courts at Erode, Tamil Nadu, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of these Terms.